High quality hardcover recipe book
you will be amazed! Whether wild boar stew or venison roulade: Harald Rüssel knows his craft as an avid hunter and passionate cook.
In his new book, the star cook tells not only about hunting, the responsibility for nature and animals and the benefits of game meat, but reveals more than 130 of his best recipes on the subject.
He places particular emphasis on simple, easy to cook courts meals in everyday life and bring the natural and healthy game meat more often on the bill of fare. Rüssel's added recipes are an extensive collection of supplements and basic recipes, which can be combined according to your preferences and needs.
A standard reference not only for hunters:
- Issue-Volume: 256 pages (24 x 28 cm)
- Content: over 130 recipes for every day
- Details of all native wild species
- Cut game into pieces and dicing game
- Basic techniques of game dishes
- Sauces, scalding and basic recipes
- Comprehensive customer inserts
- Main dishes with all native wild species, and more ...
- With photographs by Jörg Lehmann and text by Ingo Swoboda
We recommend you also the following products: